11/27/2010

Thankful for My Trikke

Let it be known: I'm thankful for my Trikke. For my Trikke has given me a new life, the life I always dreamed of living, starring the person I always dreamed of being.

Confident. Fit. In better shape than I ever imagined.
Alive. Athletic. Muscular. Athletic. Yes, I said it twice!

Thank you, Trikke, for coming along just when I needed a miracle like you.

Thank you for being the wings that take me to the furthest reaches of my dreams.

Look, mom, I can fly!

I can Trikke every day for the rest of my life and I'll be a happy man.
Thank you, Trikke, for the ride of my life.

For the best exercise that rarely seems like exercise. For the easiest way to be in the best shape of my life. For being the most fun thing in the whole wide world. For giving me a growing community of Trikkers, all giving birth to a Trikke-filled world.

Trikkers rock! (and roll).

Thank you, Trikke.

Thank you, trikkers.