1/13/2009

I Love My AIDS-Infected Body!

When I found out I was living with HIV/AIDS in 1985, I couldn't image telling the world in 2009: I love myself and I'm living with AIDS! Fortunately, I didn't have to. Science imagined it for me. Miracles don’t happen by themselves. It takes help you see and help you don’t see. It also takes people you know and people you'll never meet.

Surviving while living with HIV/AIDS for going on twenty-four years and counting has taught me quite a bit. See what else I've learned in the blocks labeled HIV-P.O.V., now and forever at Randy Boyd's Blocks (.com):

Disease-Free At Last
Half a Life with AIDS
AIDS Survivor's Guilt
Kiss Me, I Have AIDS
Life After Me
Your Choice: AIDS = Love, or AIDS = Hate
Could You Fall in Love With This Face?
AIDS Monsters: A Menace to America's Sex Life
My Own Personal AIDS Tattoo
That's So Gay, and Dirty and Disease-Ridden!
Randy Boyd in HIV Positive! Magazine
Would You Say That to Ryan White?