12/12/2008

Niggas, Please

If my DNA has “black” blood, “white” blood and “Native American” blood, what race does that make me? What race should I identify with? How about the race of my romantic partners?

Some black people have tried to tell me who I should love and fuck. Funny, not one of those same black people has ever offered to love me or fuck me. And I'm a man, believe dat! Gotta get my nut and search for a buddy to keep my heart warm at night.

So who should it be? Should the objects of my affections have to come with ethnic credentials? And which credentials? See how one mutt of a man feels about Racial Profiling for Love, part of the blocks labeled Race Relating here at Randy Boyd's Blocks (.com).

Plus, more Race Relating:
Gay Rights and Civil Wrongs
The Hypocrisy of Gay Civil Rights
Poll Dancing with Blacks and Gays
Update from the Unlovable Nigger Faggot