9/15/2015

Randy Boyd's books, now available as e-books!


My books are like my kids. I'm happy with the way they turned out. I'm also happy to announce that all four of my novels are now available as e-books.

Each book is piece of myself set forth into the world, a reflection of my dreams, a part of my soul. The main perspective is that of a black gay man living with HIV/AIDS. Go figure.

Each book has been nominated for a Lambda Literary Award. Each book has been Luccie'd every time. :-)

When people ask me which book to start with, I tell them: if you really want to know what it's like being me, go for Walt Loves the Bearcat. It's full of the most autobiographical nuggets and it’s also the book that inspired my next series of books.

But I'll let you decide. Hopefully, you'll get to know and love all my kids. Wouldn't that be cool?

Here's how to find Randy Boyd's books, now available in print and as e-books:

To see all my books on one page, go to:
Randy Boyd's books in Apple's iBookstore
Randy Boyd's Amazon.com author page
Randy Boyd's Smashwords.com author page
Randy Boyd's books at Barnes and Noble

To find individual links to my books, read on:

Walt Loves the Bearcat
Get print or e-book at Amazon
Get print or e-book at Barnesandnoble
Get e-book in Apple's iBookstore
Get e-book on Smashwords.com

Bridge Across the Ocean
Get print or e-book at Amazon
Get print or e-book at Barnesandnoble
Get e-book in Apple's iBookstore
Get e-book on Smashwords.com

Uprising: The Suspense Thriller
Get print or e-book at Amazon
Get print or e-book on Barnesandnoble
Get e-book in Apple's iBookstore
Get e-book on Smashwords.com

The Devil Inside: The Suspense Thriller 
Get print or e-book at Amazon
Get print or e-book at Barnesandnoble
Get e-book in Apple's iBookstore
Get e-book on Smashwords.com

Welcome to my world

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment?